- Have a cookie.
- Discrimination and manipulation.
- silicon chip replacement thought experiment: - Dictionary of Philosophy of Mind.
- Silicon Valley wants to read your mind – here's why you should be worried.
- Silicon Valley’s Strange, Apocalyptic Cult.
- Misconceptions False Facts!
- What's Hot.
They are ready to transform, but what step should they first take? This presents a new challenge entirely — one with so many unknowns that it can bring change to a dramatic standstill.
To survive, these companies must not let change overwhelm them. Adopting the values and mind-set of Silicon Valley can have a profound effect on the way an organisation approaches everything, from software development to remote working; customer engagement to employee retention; appetite for risk and the desire to fail fast.
Perhaps best illustrated in the Agile Manifesto principles, this transformation values individuals and interaction over processes and tools; it is open to change rather than blindly following strategy. Software should be intuitive rather than relying on heavy documentation. In many respects, software holds the key.